As a business, we are committed towards respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals with whom we interact. We will process your personal information at all times in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
We collect information about you if you make use any of the interactive features within our website that rely on a personalized response, or where you ask us to respond to a query you may have. The information we collect is limited to the details we require to provide the specific service you have asked for. We do not collect sensitive information, such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic background, sexual preferences, health or any other sensitive information.
Except where required by law, we only use the personal information you provide to us to deliver the specific information or service you have requested. For example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter or submit an inquiry in relation to order our services, we will only use the email address you provide to us to respond to that request. Without your express consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose.
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is kept secure and confidential and that it is not kept any longer than necessary. From time to time we may ask other members of our group, or third party service providers, to help us manage our information technology systems. Some of these systems may be located in countries overseas. We will only transfer your information to a third party service provider or overseas where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and that those companies fully comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
The zebraprintshop.com undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests.
If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Cookies are small packets of information stored by your web browser when you visit certain websites, including our website. Cookies are generally used by websites to improve your user experience by enabling that website to ‘remember’ you, either strictly for the duration of your visit (using a “Session” cookie which is erased when you close your browser) or for repeat visits (using a “Permanent” cookie).
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features. These are known as “First Party” cookies. Without these cookies, services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device cannot be provided.
These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make (such as the region you are in) and provide enhanced, personalized features. These cookies will also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button, or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
By using this website, you consent to us deploying cookies as described above. If you do not wish to accept cookies from our site or would like to stop permanent cookies being stored on your computer in the future you can change the settings in your web browser to decline and/or delete cookies. See the "Help" section on your browser menu for guidance on how to do this. Note that changing cookie settings may affect certain features within this website.
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to a legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law.
Our agents and contractors may have access to personally identifiable information to help carry out the services they are performing for us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy was last updated on 28 May 2018.
If you would like to stop receiving information from us, or your personal preferences change, and you do not want us to send you the information requested, or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us directly:
E-mail: [email protected]